There are lots of fum activities in the area, for the whole family.
Villa Bellevue is situated close too 5 championship 18 hole golf courses.
- The world famous Erinvale Golf Estate in Somerset West
- The Strand Golf Club
- The Stellenbosch Golf Club
- The Golf Club Kleine Zalze near Stellenbosch
- The Somerset West Golf and County Club
- Green Fees in South Africa are, as is well known, most favourable
- (between R100 and R200)
- For Beginners and Pro’s the well equiped Vodacom Driving Range
Tennis can be played at the Somerset West Country club tennis court which is open to the public.
The Helderberg Nature reserve with its beautiful paths surrounded by Proteas is close by. Circumvent the Helderberg. Walk to the historic vineyard of Vergelegen in Somerset West and try to get a glimse of royality that might be in residence. Enjoy the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Visit Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. More than 300 walking trails wind their way up and around Table Mountain.
This is the ideal area for cycling. Use our modern racing or mountain bikes, starting right from our house to explore the region on a guided bike ride.
Swimming and Relaxing
Relax in our large soothing gardens (4600 sq m) in the shade under palm trees and in the heated pool surrounded by the scent of roses. Enjoy the sauna with beautiful views across False Bay to the Indian Ocean. Have a massage and Raiki treatments. Swim or surf in the Indian Ocean and laze on the excellent sandy beaches.